Janice Devitt: Telephone: 0207 269 9700 (office hours) Email: email@example.com
The house has an open plan kitchen, dining and sitting room overlooking the bay. There are 7 bedrooms sleeping 14. The three large double bedrooms on the first floor overlook the beach and sea. All three upstairs bedrooms can be used as twin rooms. Four cabin style rooms are on the ground floor and have 2 beds each and two of the four cabin rooms have their own sinks. All the rooms have built-in drawers and wardrobes. There are 4 modern bathrooms. It is decorated in a fresh, family-friendly style and is comfortable all year round.
- All the beds are freshly made up with linen and duvets, and bath towels are supplied.
- Beach towels are not provided.
- The kitchen is fully equipped with electric hob and oven, microwave; large fridge and separate freezer.
- Crockery and cutlery for 16; all pots, pans, cooking utensils are provided.
- Two bathrooms, one shower rooms and one downstairs wet room
- Bathrooms/showers will give constant hot water and there are 4 loos
- The utility area incorporates: - washing machine and tumble dryer, hooks for coats, a welly bench and storage for surf boards, picnic baskets, etc.
- Upstairs has two large walk-in airing cupboards for drying wetsuits, swimmers, wet clothes, etc.
- Big TV with DVD player and Wi-Fi is available.
- An assortment of books and games are throughout the house.
- Heating is provided by night storage heaters and there is an open fireplace in the back sitting room.
- Garage parking for three cars.
- Pets allowed.